Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Birthday Update

I was thinking about writing an update on the b'day details but it got delayed due to my busy deployment madness at work, but boy am I glad I waited 3 days before writing this. The most pleasant surprise came y'day in the shape of a gift basket. Yeah I knew there is something of this sort planned before itself, when Jacob(Sweety) asked me for our home address and said it is not for the vacation houseboat booking. I knew 'daal mein kuch kala hai'. My doubt was confirmed when he asked again last weekend if the address I gave him was right.


Jee called me y'day from work saying that there is a gift basket waiting for us at home and it is sent by Tara, Kevin and Yohan. So I am really glad that I am writing the update today as I can add the most important event of all. A wonderful gift basket for the birthday boy. This post wouldn't have been complete without a picture of it. It really felt nice to receive it and thank you guys for the lovely gift.



We spent most of the day in a mall, lunch at California pizza kitchen and finally got our brand new prescription sunglasses before heading home. Ride back home wearing the sunglasses and smiling proudly 'coz we can finally wear sunglasses and can also see clearly.


Back home 'Ada Prathaman' didn't come out well as expected on my first attempt following the Maria's Menu website instructions.  I didn't give up and tried making it the second time and this time it was better, although there is room for improvement. Koi baat nahi there is always a next time !!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment